Estimation And Costing ( Duration : 45 Days)
- Understanding the Role of Quantity surveyor during Construction stage.
- How to READ the DRAWINGS
- More on UNITS and Dimensions with Practical Applications
- Estimation for Excavation Works.
- Estimation works for Footings or Underground
- Underground works : Shuttering, Steel, footing concrete calculation steps in EASY METHODS
- Estimation for above the Ground Works.
- Estimation for Plinth Beams, Columns, SLAB Beams, SLABS, etc.
- Estimation for Finishing Works, Brick work calculation, Plaster Calculation ( In and out), Painting, Wood Works calculation etc.
- Interior works Calculation and Important steps to REMEMBER while doing
- Quantity take off from Structural Drawings (Like RCC, PCC Reinforcement)
- Bar Bending schedule (BBS) like Footing, Column, Slab, Beam, Staircase etc.
- Bar Bending schedule making from AUTOCAD.
- Labour output analysis As per IS Code and as per DYNAMIC’S technique.
- Machinery output analysis As per IS Code and as per DYNAMIC’S technique.
- Rate analysis of all kind of civil work.
- Material Reconciliation of all kind of civil work
- Live Project site work and Drawings.
Who can attend QUANTITY SURVEYING COURSE?
- Anyone who has interest to join Construction filed ( MEN & Women)
- Diploma Students
- Civil Engineering Students
- Site Engineers
- Site supervisors
- Working Professionals
- Any Graduate from any field